Responsible Management of
Gravel in Ontario: Information on Aggregate Pits and Quarries
Ontario Aggregate Lobbyists and Industry
USA gravel trade organizations, etc.
UK has a policy to minimize use of gravel and thereby to have relatively
high haulage rates. Also, see UK aggregate industry organizations.
Noise. Dealing with excessive
noise, how Ontario law prohibits excessive noise, etc.
- Gravel Watch Ontario website
- Citizen Comment on Ontario Municipal
Board. The OMB: How well does it work?
- Provincial Policy
Statement. Gravel Watch comments on the Ontario PPS.
Audit. Gravel Watch requests audit of gravel trust
- Rehabilitation of Ontario Pits.
Ministry carries out study requested by Gravel Watch.
- Ontario Pits: Case Studies
- Ontario Citizens' Coalitions
- Resolutions and Studies
- Ontario and Canadian
Environmental Associations. FON, CELA, SLDF, Pembina ...
Abbreviations, Government Units, etc.
Site maintained by Ric Holt firstname.lastname@example.org .
(519) 888-4567 ext 37242. Comments and corrections welcome. This document is
located via www.gravelwatch.org
Last update: 26 Dec 2005